Sunday, April 21, 2013

Work Culture

The work culture is not so much of being outstanding. In such a small company, I am required to literally know, see and do anything and everything. I also learned faster, harder and in more depth. Cross-fertilization of knowledge and virtual working on projects is the norm. I am likely to ever do the same thing twice because everything is so bespoke and client-driven. It’s what my company would call ‘on-demand hierarchy’, meaning the best person for the job gets the job on the day.

Personally I feel that there is not much of a work culture here. Everyone comes to work for work and goes home after that. There is not much of people or team spirit so the joy of working in down under. There is this Hitler approach I feel that my company supervisor is practicing. Yes, the boss gets to sit right behind everyone to monitor everyone in the front, it does make things uncomfortable. During lunch time, she never joins any other colleagues besides the big boss and the Music Active manager. I find that unnecessary since working in a small company makes me feel like we are one working for the same goals.


Objective Achieved:

From the expectations and goals set during the internship preparation, the work culture has  provided an in depth knowledge of the formal functional activities of a participating organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment