Saturday, April 20, 2013

Future Growth



Of all things that can have an effect on my future I believe it would have to be my personal growth. It really opens the door to it all. We should all stand by this phrase, "The major key to your better future is YOU".



Future messages to myself :

  • remember and keep a hint of light and hope, difficulties are not impossible to move through. Solutions come to mind, things fall into places and worse moments pass relatively quickly.
  • ups and downs happen. They are not necessarily good or bad. They just are part of the experience.
  • Life becomes much easier and more enjoyable when you can go with what is happening and accept that it is going to fluctuate. 

All in all, for the nearest future I would see myself settling with the job of my choice which enables me to gain more experience and to sharpen my skills. The skill I would like to best improve on is my interpersonal skills. After working for a while I might decide if I want to continue furthering my education to a higher level or to seek a position in a multinational company.



The ultimate aim for myself would be to become a established person in a multinational firm such as Google or Tetra-pack. Alternatively, opening a business of my own would also be a good idea. However, the industry and type of business is still vague as I am not fully exposed to my best interests currently. 

Objective Achieved:


This internship has provided me with the opportunity to test my interest in this particular career before permanent commitments are made. I feel that I will not be joining this company again after graduation since my purpose is to gain more experience from every industry possible. Additional to that, I feel that I do not want to be working in this line of career.


Further Development:

This was quite expected for myself. Despite many presentations, debates and verbal training provided by all subjects, I was still not able to be confident enough when it comes to interacting with new people. This is something I have been working on for quite some time and it will continue to be put into thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment