Saturday, April 20, 2013

Introduction


This is an internship report based on my experiences as an intern for Brand Activation Asia in Dataran Prima, Damansara. As a marketing based student I decided to apply for a marketing based company to apply the knowledge and experience I gained studying in Taylor's University Dual Awards Program.

As an intern at Brand Activation, I learned the basic structure and operating principles of this organization while executing assignments and working with other professional staffs. My major goal was to self improvise and to pick up any skills that I could learn in the course of the internship.During my internship I learned to adapt to the work culture so that I am able to be part of the company. Other than that, I also learned many other things that will be discussed further in this report.

Overall, I am satisfied with the results of my internship. I was not able to use my knowledge and apply it a real organization. still I was able to see some differences in functioning that resulted from my efforts. Due to the character of the internship and the short time period spent, long-term recommendation would require more work and time, but I took this experience as an opportunity to provide my service to the company to ease their operations as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment