Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Strengths

It takes years maybe a lifetime for people to recognize what they have in themselves, and so far, I have only discovered some strengths that I have and some yet to be discovered as the challenges come. My biggest strength is being self motivated where I always take my own initiative to carry out tasks that I need to complete. By being self motivated, inspirations always come from within me that drives me to do better than what I have accomplished before.

The other strength that I posses is being a good listener. It is said that communication always begins with good listening skills. This is a good skill to have in the career that I have chosen because it makes the client feel important when I am being attentive while he or she speaks and at the same time, I am able to improve my understanding and have the capacity to empathize. Not only that, while listening I can articulate my response so the words that I speak would be appropriate.

I am also a risk taker who dares to take chances on the decisions I make. Sometimes, risk taking does encourage in a company’s growth and it is what separates achievers from ordinary folks because risk takers are able to estimate probable outcomes that results from a choice of alternative. I believe in a saying by Virgil which is, “fortune sides with him who dares”.

No comments:

Post a Comment