Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pre- University Results

The time I had in  Canadian Pre-U was the highlight of my education journey because not only did I enjoy the subjects which I freely chose, but I also enjoyed the modules and learning environment. Within my one year spent in this course, it thought be to be fearless.




As much as I enjoyed and played a lot, I still did well in my finals. As a result of that, I was granted the Tertiary Merit Scholarship (30% off the 1st year) by Taylors University, but was given the privilege to  go for the Inaugural Bursary (20% off the full duration) instead which is much better. I am glad that I get to help my father financially although it is not that much.




This Ontario Merit Scholar certificate was awarded to students who had an average of 80% in 6 subjects. I was one of them and I only found out about this during graduation. It's definitely a sweet surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment