Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reflection on Semester 2 Subjects

Finance
  • I learned to describe key financial concepts used in financial management and how to apply them.
  • I learned to apply the concepts of finance and make informed financial management decisions.
  • As it was my first time taking Finance as a subject, I learned to be patient and determined to understand the new concepts that I have not encountered before.

Organizational Behavior


  • I understand a comprehensive theoretical framework of organisational behaviour covering the individuals, the groups and the organisation.
  • I learned to understand a better working environment for people in organizational settings.
  • Importance of human dynamics in working environment.
  • Understanding the importance or a person's behaviour which can influence the working relations and productivity.
Business Communication


  • Importance of effective communication in the business environment.
  • Understanding how communication can differ based on the skills one possesses. 
  • I am now aware of the global context in which business communication takes place


Macroeconomics

  • I have a critical understanding of macroeconomic concepts and how these concepts help me understand the workings of the national economic and financial systems.
  • I learned to be more analytical towards the global economy in a more systematic manner.
  • I am now able to interpret macroeconomic datas and to communicate those information across effectively. 


Management Information Systems
  • I understand the importance of information systems in business to grow locally and globally in creating successful, competitive and global corporations.  
  • I am able to analyse business cases in management, organization and technology perspectives.
  • Understand how organisations design, manage and use information systems and technology as important corporate resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment