Wednesday, April 20, 2011

National Service (Papar, Sabah)









I'll roughly make a conclusion bout wat happened in camp. 19th March to be exact was the departure to Sabah, I tried keeping things positive. Strangers everywhere and of course I just had to find a space to fit in somewhere. 1st night was tougher than I thought. Nevertheless, everything seemed normal after only a week. Alpha company was what I wanted from the beginning and I got it. Training evrything was fine,and all classes were also okay. Sometimes would want to snooze off but couldn't. 

Along the way,there's always time for us friends to bond and get closer. For example: my roomies which I really miss now. All they have done for me, all the laughter and tears we shed made us inseparable. Activities I did there was the one's I have never expected myself to overcome. Shooting, marching, flying fox, "kembara halangan", kayaking and cooking by the river. Of course you wont have the chance to do it at home. So there's the positive points of National Service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment