Friday, April 1, 2011

The First Post



My name is Yeow Yee Lin but my friends calls me May since I was born in that month on the 16th in year 1991. 



I am currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside Campus, degree in International Business and Marketing which I would hopefully finish in year 2013. 



This is a picture of the lakeside campus where I'm proud to call my university because of the prestigious design and learning environment. I will be dedicating the second post to the beauty and excellence of studying in this campus. 


This post is the first one and therefore it will be a non detailed introduction but the goal for this portfolio is obvious. It is to monitor my progress as I go on with the semesters and much more activities that I am involved in would be posted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment